I am currently a Postdoctoral Associate at the MIT Plasma Science and Fusion Center working on the SPARC Tokamak Device funded by Commonwealth Fusion Systems, I am supervised by Dr. Matin Greenwald.
My interest include:
- Fusion Engineering Design
- Tokamak Particle Management - Fueling and Exhaust
- Tokamak Heat Exhaust Management
- Ultra High Vacuum Systems
- Integrated Systems Design and Development
- Plasma Diagnostics
09/14 - 06/19 Ph.D in Applied Plasma Physics, Department of Nuclear Science and Engineering, Massachuestts Institute of Technology, Cambridge (USA), Advisor: Brian LaBombard
02/09 - 04/12 B.Eng. (Hons) Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Department, College of Engineering, University of Canterbury, Christchurch (NZ).
02/09 - 12/13 B.Sc. Physics, Physics Department, College of Science, University of Canterbury, Christchurch (NZ)